- 1 tbsp of instant yeast
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of lukewarm water
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of good olive oil ( having a good olive oil is the key)
- And a little extra for the topping and dip.
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Olives
- 1 tsp Dried basil or fresh
- 1/2 cup of Cheese ( you can use mozzarella or Brie )
- 1 tbsp Sea salt
Mix yeast, sugar and water . Set a side until it gets foamy.
Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Then add the olive oil. Mix in electric mixer.
Add yeast mixture. Knead the dough until it’s soft to touch.
Adjust the consistency accordingly. If need to add water or not.
Once the dough is done , cover and let it rest until it doubles in size. For at least 30 minutes.
Then follow the steps shown in the reel.
For dip I have used olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Preheat the oven on 450 degrees.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.